Thread: Positive Pregnancy Test! Donor 2789

Positive Pregnancy Test! Donor 2789

Hi! I just wanted to share some good news! My husband and I are 4 and a half weeks pregnant with Donor 2789! After finding out my husband had testicular cancer we decided to find a donor. It took 4 IUI's and lot's of emotional strength but this journey has brought us closer together and we can't wait to meet our little one.

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting!!

Thanks! We are very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by dcroci View Post
    Hi! I just wanted to share some good news! My husband and I are 4 and a half weeks pregnant with Donor 2789! After finding out my husband had testicular cancer we decided to find a donor. It took 4 IUI's and lot's of emotional strength but this journey has brought us closer together and we can't wait to meet our little one.
    Congratulations! I have a daughter from Donor 2789, she will be 3 years old in June. I hope everything is doing well with your pregnancy!

Awe so sweet!! I saw a picture of her from another thread and she is beautiful. Thank you! Doing well so far. 6 weeks along.