Thread: Starting my IUI journey 35 and single!

Red face Starting my IUI journey 35 and single!

Hey ladies! So excited to be here starting my journey with everyone. I am still finishing up the last of my test and hoping that my Dr will be ready to inseminate the beginning of next month! I believe I have narrowed down my choice to donor 4048. I will be starting with IUI I have no known issues so I am hoping for the first insemination to take, but I am definitely aware that its common for it not to take the first time. If anyone has any helpful tips for IUI success I am all ears! Best of luck to everyone!

I am at the same stage as you, no known issues, 33 and single. I just picked my donor (from another company) and will be inseminating at the end of the month. So exciting to be finally there! Best of luck

Hi Lizzie! Congratulations on your journey! Keep me posted on your success! Will your insemination be natural or is it medicated?

Hi Danny!

My doctor and I agreed that we would do 2 cycles unmedicated and then if that doesn't work we would start meds. However, I just got the bill for the sperm so I am thinking that if one cycle doesn't work we will be medicating after the first cycle, lol.

How about you? meds or none?

I am single and 34. I have a 9yr old daughter and Iím waiting for my consultation later this month. I donít believe I have any fertility issues, so Iím hoping to start off without any Meds.💖

Welcome Marcie,

Have you picked a donor yet? Was your first child conceived using a donor?