Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: donor 2789 First IUI!

  1. #11
    Hi. Congrat! Happy you had success first try!! We unfortunately didn't but will be trying again this month. Feeling hopeful this time sticks

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dcroci View Post
    Hi. Congrat! Happy you had success first try!! We unfortunately didn't but will be trying again this month. Feeling hopeful this time sticks
    Thank you! I'm honestly so surprised it worked the first time! I'm wishing you luck for your second round! When will your test day be?

    If you ever want to connect on Facebook, let me know!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jaanni88 View Post
    Thank you! I'm honestly so surprised it worked the first time! I'm wishing you luck for your second round! When will your test day be?

    If you ever want to connect on Facebook, let me know!

    Congrats jaanni88! That s amazing! I wish you a beautiful 9 months!
    I am in another TWW - First IUI didnt take Not feeling positive about this one either - I am older, so do not have any high hopes.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by waited40 View Post
    Congrats jaanni88! That s amazing! I wish you a beautiful 9 months!
    I am in another TWW - First IUI didnt take Not feeling positive about this one either - I am older, so do not have any high hopes.
    Thank you! it's been good so far! I'm 6w1d today. First ultrasound is on November 27th!

    I wish you the best of luck on your next IUI! I have my fingers crossed for you!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dcroci View Post
    Hi. Congrat! Happy you had success first try!! We unfortunately didn't but will be trying again this month. Feeling hopeful this time sticks
    dcroci -- any news on your 2nd IUI? Hoping it worked!!!!

  6. #16
    Still no luck. on to number 3 this month. Hope you are doing well.

  7. #17
    waited40--- sending you good thoughts! I'm going on my Third IUI this month and on the "older" side as well

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dcroci View Post
    waited40--- sending you good thoughts! I'm going on my Third IUI this month and on the "older" side as well
    dcroci - I'm currently in my third IUI - Fingers crossed for both of us and sending you positive vibes!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by dcroci View Post
    Still no luck. on to number 3 this month. Hope you are doing well.
    Fingers crossed for you that third time is the charm! I'm doing well! I'm 10w5d as of today and everything is looking perfect. I'm hoping this time works for you! Our babies would be so close in age.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Follow Us on: facebook icon Facebook rss icon RSS Feed twitter icon Twitter Sign Up for Our free Newsletter
Home | Why Choose Fairfax | Donor Sperm | Donor Search | Storage | Resource Center | Contact Us
Copyright © 1995-2011 Genetics & IVF Institute. All rights reserved
Privacy Policy

ABOUT TRUST ONLINE