Thread: Donor 4991

Donor 4991

Anyone else in their two week wait right now? We had our first IUI with donor 4991 today, I am curious to know if anyone else is sitting on pins and needles...I will take a HPT on 4/15/17...

Good luck!!!!

Thanks Coll217! Are you guys trying this month too??

Quote Originally Posted by A&DHarter View Post
    Anyone else in their two week wait right now? We had our first IUI with donor 4991 today, I am curious to know if anyone else is sitting on pins and needles...I will take a HPT on 4/15/17...
    I tried to reply to this last night but i don't think it worked... my wife and i had our first IUI yesterday. This two weeks is going to seem like forever! Good luck to you guys!

I just purchased 4991 and have the IUI next week. Good Luck to you!!

Fantastic! I can share information about his count and such if you want it tball. How exciting! I was the first to post about this donor so I was hoping there would be others!! You can reach me at [use private message feature to share email] if you want to chat about him. BH117, thanks so much for the positive thoughts!
    Last edited by Fairfax Moderator; 04-09-2017 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Removed confidential information, please use PM feature

Any good news BH?!

Almost at the midpoint of the tww from donor 4991. Fingers crossed!