Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Donor 4991

Congrats sdwells!! So exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by sdwells16 View Post
    Well on my 11dpiui I took a first response digital test and it came back saying YES !!! Took a test on 12dpiui and 13dpiui and the line is darker. Hopefully going on Wednesday to get my blood work done. So I guess it's safe to say I have a sticky bean with donor 4991.
    This is awesome!! Please let us know after you blood work and we will get you added to the FB sibling page!! You will be number 9 that we know of!!!

Quote Originally Posted by taball View Post
    This is awesome!! Please let us know after you blood work and we will get you added to the FB sibling page!! You will be number 9 that we know of!!!
    Beta test results today, HCG level was 327. I'm definitely pregnant

Unfortunately my first IVF transfer did not take. On to round 2 in late March.

I'm so sorry Mrccijf. I've been thinking about you. Wanted to check in, but wanted to respectful.

March is a good month! Happens to be my birthday month so sending birthday wishes your way for a successful transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by mrccjf View Post
    Sorry you are having so many problems with this process!!! You have 2 boys to try and I am positive that one will take being that the boys are the theme! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mrccjf View Post
    So sorry about this Mrccijf. Sending you positives and good vibes!

Hello,

I am new to this forum, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but my wife and I have been using donor 4991 for several iui cycles now. Since he is no longer donating, I am hoping to see if anyone has any vials available to sell? (either now, or in the future).

Thank you.

Hello,

My wife and I are new to this forum and have been using donor 4991 for several cycles. We are looking to purchase more vials if anyone has any to sell back. Thank You.

Hi BabyBun18,

Welcome to the forum. There was one person selling but I am not sure they sold theirs already. If you search 4991, the post should come up and you can reach out to them.

I am still deciding if I am going to sell mine. I will make a decision by next month and post to everyone if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBun18 View Post
    Hello,

My wife and I are new to this forum and have been using donor 4991 for several cycles. We are looking to purchase more vials if anyone has any to sell back. Thank You.